Register ProxKey Token Manual Request
Why token registration is required ?
ProxKey Token Registration is required for authentication of the user in the event when USER PIN of the token is locked or not known to the user. The user can reset the USER PIN of the token by following article – Reset ProxKey User PIN. This method of authentication is in accordance with the CCA (Controller of Certifying Authority) guidelines ‘Security Requirements for Crypto Devices‘ dated May 2, 2018
How to send manual registration request ?
Subscriber are requested you send scan copied of the following documents to email@example.com
- ProxKey Token Registration form – (Download Here)
- Self attested PAN Card or Passport or any government ID having users signature
Other Important Points:
- Manual registration may take 12-24 working hours
- This facility is available only for Digital Signature Subscribers having valid Indian mobile number (Country code +91)
- Registration of token is at sole discretion of ‘Pagaria Advisory Private Limited’ and the same can be denied without assigning
- Any other documents apart from those mentioned above may be requested for registration
- User may receive a verification call for registration
You will receive SMS or Email once the token is registered. After registration you many proceed with ‘Reset of user PIN’ – Check article here