ProxKey provides inbuilt support ticket submission module for raising support tickets, Error Screen shot submission, get ticket updates over email and call, timely resolutions of problems. Our ticket support is accessible on www.support.cryptoplanet.in. Alternatively you can also initiate ticket submission from token
This article will guide you how to raise a support ticket with the help of ProxKey Token management software
- Locate WD ProxKey Icon on the desktop, double click to open the token utility
- Select “HELP” option and click on “TICKET SUPPORT”
- You will be redirected to our dedicated support panel www.support.cryptoplanet.in. Under the option “Open a New Ticket” Click “NEW TICKET”
- Enter your Name, Email , Telephone, Subject & full error description (Provide as much detail as possble). You can also attached screen shot in jpg, png, pdf format to this ticket. Enter the CAPTCHA code and click on “CREATE TICKET” to get your ticket details on MAIL & SMS
- You ticket details will appear on the screen. You should save these details to track your ticket status
- Our support representative will provide solution to your problem by updating the ticket. You can check ticket status at “CHECK TICKET STATUS”. Enter your Email ID and Ticket number
- Reply posted by our support executive will be listed here. In case you require more assistance you just need to reply on the ticket and you ticket will be re opened
- You can view all your ticket raised with same email ID under “MY TICKETS”
3 thoughts on “Raise support ticket”
DSCR14 :Some error occured while getting OCSP response
please solve this issue.
My digital certificate expired in Feb 2020. How can I renew it ?
Can you please let me know the procedure of getting login history of the Proxykey Token Tool of Watchdata company. My device is disabled currently by my employer. I need to know login history of the token with the timestamp and login device.